This page includes Country, and Cowboys and Cowgirls.
Also see Farming, Farm Animals, Blue Jeans, and Horses.
- Born Country
- Carefree Country Day
- Carolina Country Morning
- Country as the Day is Long
- Country Christmas
- County Livin' is the Life for Me
- Country Nights, Country Days
- Country Roads
- Country Sunshine
- God's Country
- Home on the Range
- How the West Was Fun
- Howdy Pardner
- Howdy Ya'll
- Out in the Country
- A Week in the Country
- Welcome to the Ranch
- Wild in the Country
- Wild Wild West
- The country habit has me by the heart. (Vita Sackville West)
- The country life is to be preferred, for there we see the works of God; but in cities little else but the works of men. And the one makes a better subject for contemplation than the other. (William Penn)
- God made the country, and man made the town. (William Cowper)
- He who marries a wife reared on the land marries strength and purity and compassion. (Beecher)
- I was raised on country sunshine.
- If you're lookin' at me, you're lookin' at country.
- In cities no one is quiet but many are lonely; in the country, people are quiet but few are lonely. (Geoffrey F. Fisher)
- Ironically, rural America has become viewed by a growing number of Americans as having a higher quality of life not because of what it has, but rather because of what it does not have! (Don A. Dillman)
- Thank God I'm a country girl/boy.
- There is always a different, more kindly look in the eyes of women who live on the land.
- To life happily in the country one must have the soul of a poet, the mind of a philosopher, the simple needs of a hermit - and a good station wagon.
Country Boy page:
Use brown stickers to write "Thank God I'm" across the top of a page and "A Country Boy" down the right side. Angle the letters and overlap if needed. Using the brown, orange and green earth tone design lines make a border just inside the letters and only on the top and right. Place the animal and wagon stickers from the heritage pack among the letters (the stickers can overlap some of the letters and border). You may want to add some music notes. (Bonnie L.)
Country Boy page variation:
Use black letters. Use two small brown colt stickers, four cowboy boots and two hats. Use the earth tone design lines as described above. Use one of the colts to save a 'Y' sticker (if you are always running out of Y's). Put one of the colt stickers between the 'Y' on 'country' and the 'B' on 'Boy'. Let a couple of the horse's feet overlap the 'B' slightly. It looks like the horses back is covering the bottom part of the 'Y' but actually it is the top part of the "X" that is used in place of the top part of the 'Y'. Also let some of the boots and hats overlap some of the other letters on the page so it will not look obvious. Use part of the bottom of the 'X' for the apostrophe in "I'M".
from Country Sunshine
(Dottie West - words and music by Dottie West, Bill Davis, Dianne Whiles)
I was raised on country sunshine
green grass beneath my feet
Runnin' through fields of daisies
a wadin' through the creek.
You love me and it's invitin'
to go where life is more excitin'
But I was raised on country sunshine.
I was raised on country sunshine
I'm happy with the simple things
A Saturday night dance, a picture show
and the joy that the bluebird brings.
I love you please believe me
I wouldn't want you to ever leave me
But I was raised on country sunshine.
Songs about Country Stuff
- Are You Ready for the Country? - Waylon Jennings (1976)
- Back in the Country - Roy Acuff (1974)
- Bake Me a Country Ham - Cledus T. Judd (2004)
- Ballad of the Country Songwriter - Redd Stewart (1970)
- Barefoot Country Road - Peter Rowan (1990)
- Born Country - Alabama (1991)
- Bright Lights and Country Music - Johnny Wright (1965)
- Carefree Country Day - Buffalo Springfield (1968)
- Carolina Country Morning - Eddy Raven (1974)
- Cartersville, Kentucky Country Boy - Josh Logan (2002)
- City Mouse and the Country Mouse - Liu Chunyan (2002)
- City Put the Country Back in Me, The - Neal McCoy (1994)
- Colorado Country Morning - Pat Boone (1980)
- Country as the Day is Long - Leland Martin (2005)
- Country Bumpkin - Carl Smith (1974)
- Country Christmas - Loretta Lynn (1966)
- Country Club - Travis Tritt (1989)
- Country Comes to Town - Toby Keith (2000
- Country Comfort - Hogan's Heroes (2002)
- Country Crazy - Little Texas (1996)
- Country Doctor - Bruce Hornsby (1995)
- Country Dog - Ron Dante (1972)
- Country Dreamer - Linda McCartney (1973)
- Country Fair - Phil Alvin (1994)
- Country Green - Don Gibson (1971)
- Country Guitar - Vern Stovall and Phil Baugh (1965)
- Country Ham and Red Gravy - The Hotmud Family (1979)
- Country Heart - Drew Womack Band (2006)
- Country Home - Neil Young (1990)
- Country Kisses - The Oklahoma Wranglers (1951)
- Country Lights - Ian Gillan Band (1977)
- Country Lullaby - Johnny Carver (1974)
- Country Mile - Carl Butler (1951)
- Country Music Hall of Pain - Rattlesnake Annie (1986)
- Country Music in My Soul - George Hamilton IV (1972)
- Country Music is Here to Stay - Simon Crum (1958)
- Country Music Lover - Little Jimmie Dickens (1967)
- Country Music Time - Lonzo and Oscar (1961)
- Country Nights, Country Days - Rebecca Lynn (1976)
- Country Party - Johnny Lee (1977)
- Country Pie - The Nice (1969)
- Country Preacher - The Adderley Quintet (1970)
- Country Road - The Marshall Tucker Band (1990)
- Country Roads - Erin Hay (2003)
- Country Roots - O.B. McClinton (1977)
- Country Rose - Harvey Mandel (1995)
- Country Sunshine - Dottie West (1973)
- Country Till I Die - John Anderson (1994)
- Country Waltz - The Blue Grass Boys (1953)
- Country Wine - Paul Revere and the Raiders (1972)
- Countryfied - Mel McDaniel (1981)
- Country-Western Truck-Drivin' Singer - Red Simpson (1972)
- Cross Country - Cross-Country (1973)
- Dancing Country Style - Eddie Zack (1954)
- Dust Down a Country Road - John Hiatt (1995)
- Each Time I Hear a Country Song - The Kinfolks (2001)
- English Country Garden - Jimmie Rodgers (1965)
- Fast Lanes and Country Roads - Barbara Mandrell (1986)
- Fear Country - T-Bone Burnett (2006)
- Fourth of July at a Country Fair - Jack Herrick (1979)
- Fresh Country Jam - Duster Bennett (1969)
- Fried Chicken and a Country Tune - Billy Edd Wheeler (1969)
- Further Than a Country Mile - Dickey Lee (1981)
- Get Back to the Country - Neil Young (1985)
- God, Country and My Baby - Johnny Burnette (1961)
- God's Country - Marcus Hummon (1996)
- Goin' Back to the Country - Rory Block (1986)
- Going to the Country - Steve Miller Band (1970)
- Going up the Country - Canned Heat (1968)
- Gone Country - Alan Jackson (1994)
- Good Country Song, A - Hank Cochran (1963)
- Good Morning, Country Rain - Roy Acuff, Jr. (1975)
- Good 'n' Country - Kathy Barnes (1977)
- Good Old-Fashioned Country Love - Sue Thompson and Don Gibson (1974)
- Hank and Lefty Raised My Country Soul - Stoney Edwards (1975)
- Happy Country Birthday, Darling - Rodney Lay (1982)
- Headed for the Country - The Dillards (1979)
- Here's to Country Music - Pure Texas Band (1999)
- Hill Country Music - Skip Wiley (1961)
- Hill Country Rain - Jerry Jeff Walker (1972)
- Hill Country Waltz - The Pure Country Band (1995)
- How to Be a Country Star - The Statler Brothers (1979)
- I Feel the Country Calling Me - Mac Davis (1985)
- I Love Country Music - Jack Barlow (1965)
- I Wanna Go Country - Otis Williams (1971)
- I Was Country When Country Wasn't Cool - George Jones and Barbara Mandrell (1981)
- If it Weren't for Country Music I'd Go Crazy - C. Gregory (1991)
- In a Sleepy Country Town - Johnny Barfield (1939)
- In the Country - Chicago (1970)
- Is There a Country Song on the Jukebox? - Eddie Rabbitt (1977)
- It's for God, and Country, and You Mom - Ernest Tubb (1966)
- Jeans and Country Music - Truck Stop (1988)
- Jukebox with a Country Song - Doug Stone (1992)
- Kelly's Country Kitchen - Slim Dusty (1999)
- Kindly Keep it Country - Vince Gill (1998)
- Let's Get Lost on a Country Road - The Tik Taks (1967)
- Listen to a Country Song - Jim Messina (1996)
- Little Country Church - Ray Hildebrand (1973)
- Little More Country, A - Hank Thompson (1980)
- Lovin' Country-Style - Big Bill Lister (1951)
- Mama Rocked Me to Sleep With Country Music - The Four Guys (1979)
- Movin' Out to the Country - Deryl Dodd (1997)
- My First Country Song - Dean Martin (1983)
- Night a Country Star Was Born, The - Lamar Morris (2001)
- Now That's Country - Marty Stuart (1992)
- Old Country - Mark Chesnutt (1973)
- Old Country Church - T Texas Tyler (1950)
- Ole Rock and Roller With a Country Heart - Keith Stegall (1986)
- Our Roots are Country Music - Flying Burrito Brothers (1982)
- Out in the Country - Three Dog Night (1970)
- Plain Ole Country Me - Redd Stewart (1972)
- Play Something Country - Brooks and Dunn (2005)
- Right Out of a Country Song - Dickey Lee (1980)
- Rockin' and Rollin' My Country Songs Away - Cowboy Ramblers (1960)
- Rockin' Country Cat - Ronnie Dawson (1999)
- Rockin' Country-Style - Glenn Reeves and His Rock-Billys (1956)
- Sad Country Love Song - Thom Bresh (1976)
- She's a Little Bit Country - George Hamilton IV (1970)
- Simple Sing-a-Long Country Song - Joe Sun (1984)
- Singing Country Music - Bobby Wright (1965)
- Slow Country Dance - The McCarters (1990)
- Slow Country Dancin' - Judy Bailey (1981)
- Stay in the Country - The Marshall Tucker Band (1990)
- Stone Cold Country - The Gibson/Miller Band (1993)
- Stone Wall Country - Robin and Linda Williams (1988)
- Strange Country - Billy Strange (1966)
- Subway to the Country - David Ackles (1970)
- Sunday Out in the Country - Freddy Martin Band (1949)
- Sweet Country Ham - Dave Frishberg (1978)
- Sweet Country Music - Ruby Falls (1975)
- Take Me Back to the Country - The Goldens (1990)
- Take Me Home, Country Roads - John Denver (1971)
- Take Me to the Country - James Talley (1975)
- There Ain't No Country Music on This Jukebox - Scruggs and Hall (1982)
- There Won't Be No Country Music, There Won't Be No Rock 'n' Roll - C.W. McCall (1976)
- Those Good Old Country Sundays - The Lewis Family (2006)
- Three Chord Country and American Rock and Roll - Keith Anderson (2005)
- Too Rock for Country, Too Country for Rock and Roll - Lonnie Mack (1988)
- Trapped in an Old Country Song - Cowboy Jack Clement (2004)
- True-Life Country Music - Razzy Bailey (1980)
- Walkin' the Country - Keith Urban (1997)
- Walking Through the Country - Grass Roots (1969)
- Week in the Country, A - Ernie Ashworth (1964)
- Who's Gonna Sing the Last Country Song? - Billy Parker (1982)
- Young Country - Hank Williams, Jr. (1988)
- You're Lookin' at Country - Loretta Lynn (1971)
Songs about Country Boys
- All-American Country Boy - Con Hunley (1985)
- Barefoot Country Boy - Kim Fowley (1968)
- Country Boy - Ricky Skaggs (1985)
- Country Boy Bounce - Country Boys (1956)
- Country Boy Can Survive, A - Hank Williams, Jr. (1982)
- Country Boy Goes Home - Dave Bartholomew (1950)
- Country Boy in the Army - Dorsey Burnette (1961)
- Country Boy, Country Club Girl - Ray Stevens (1982)
- Country Boy, You've Got Your Feet in L.A. - Glen Campbell (1975)
- Country Boy's Dream - Carl Perkins (1967)
- Few Ole Country Boys, A - Randy Travis and George Jones (1990)
- Hill Country Hot-Rod Man - Junior Brown (2004)
- I Saw a Country Boy - Debbie Reynolds (1957)
- I'm Just a Country Boy - Don Williams (1977)
- Just a Country Boy - Rex Allen, Jr. (1981)
- Ladies Love Country Boys - Trace Adkins (2006)
- Long-Haired Country Boy - The Charlie Daniels Band (1980)
- Lord Have Mercy on a Country Boy - Don Williams (1992)
- Thank God I'm a Country Boy - John Denver (1975)
- Where a Country Boy Belongs - Marshall Tucker Band (1974)
- You Can't Take the Country Out of the Boy - The Shot Jackson Band (1952)
Songs about Country Girls
- Blue Jean Country Queen - Linda Hargrove (1974)
- Boogie Woogie Country Girl - Ray Pennington (1956)
- Country Gal - Dave Bartholomew (1952)
- Country Girl - John Vandiver (1984)
- Country Girl Blues - Traditional Grass (1994)
- Country Girl Can, A - Jeff Bates (2008)
- Country Girl with Hot Pants on - Leona Williams (1971)
- Country Girl, City Man - Billy Vera and Judy Clay (1968)
- Country Girls - John Schneider (1984)
- Girl from the Country - Kentucky Express (1971)
- Hey, Country Girl - Andre Williams (1958)
- I Got a Country Gal - Billy Nunn (1950)
- I'm Gonna Be a Country Girl Again - Buffy Sainte-Marie (1968)
- I'm Your Country Girl - Dottie West (1968)
- North Country Girl - Pete Townshend (1982)
- Prettiest Little Girl in the Country - Norman and Nancy Blake (1988)
- Rock My World, Little Country Girl - Brooks and Dunn (1994)
- Sweet Country Girl - Mack Sanders (1978)
- Sweet Country Woman - Johnny Duncan (1973)
- Ways of a Country Girl - George Hamilton IV (1974)
- Best Kid in the West
- Cowboys Don't Take Baths...
We Just Dust Off.
- Cowboys Like to Horse Around
- Cowtown Cuties
- Future World Champion Bull Rider
- Giddy Up
- Happiness is Being a Cowgirl/boy
- Hitching Post 10¢...
The Reins Stop Here
- Horsey, Horsey, On Your Way
- Kick Up Your Heels
- Lil' Buckaroo
- Lil' Cowpoke
- The OK Corral
- Park Yur Boots and Spurs and Sit a Spell!
- Ride'm Cowboy
- She Wants to Marry a Cowboy
- Cowboys are neat, every country girl should have one.
- God bless them there cowgirls.
- He's all hat and no cattle.
- It ain't the clothes that make the cowgirl, it's the attitude and heart.
- Never give your horse more attention than your wife, unless you like sleeping in the barn.
- Speak your mind but ride a fast horse.
- There's a little cowboy in all of us, a little frontier. (Louis L'Amour)
- When a cowboy makes a mistake, it's a butte.
Dream on, little broomstick cowboy,
Of rocket ships and Mars,
Of sunny days, And Willie Mays,
And chocolate candy bars.
Dream on little broomstick cowboy,
Dream while you can,
Of big green frogs,
And puppy dogs,
And castles in the sand.
A Cowboy's Guide to Life
(Texas Bix Bender and others)
- Always drink upstream from the herd.
- Ask no more and give no less than honesty, courage, loyalty, generosity, and fairness.
- Be sure to taste your words...before you spit them out. (anon)
- The biggest troublemaker you'll probably ever have to deal with watches you shave his face in the mirror every morning.
- A cowboy removes his hat only for one thing...and it ain't for takin' a bath! (anon)
- Don't get mad at somebody who knows more 'n you do. It ain't their fault.
- Don't let so much reality into your life that there's no room left for dreamin'.
- Don't never interfere with something that ain't botherin' you none.
- Don't squat with yer spurs on!
- Don't worry about bitin' off more than you can chew. Your mouth is a whole lot bigger'n you think.
- The easiest way to eat crow is while it's still warm. The colder it gets, the harder it is to swaller.
- Generally, you ain't learnin' nothing when your mouth's open.
- Go after life as if it's something that's got to be roped in a hurry before it gets away.
- Go West, young man, and grow up with the country. (Horace Greeley)
- Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.
- If it don't seem like it's worth the effort, it probably ain't.
- If you find yourself in a hole the first thing to do is stop diggin'.
- If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around.
- If you want to forget all your troubles, take a little walk in a brand-new pair of high-heeled ridin' boots.
- If you're ridin' ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it's still there.
- It don't matter so much how long a ride you have, as how well you ride it.
- It don't take a genius to spot a goat in a flock of sheep.
- Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier 'n puttin' it back.
- Makin' it in life is kinda like bustin' broncs: you're gonna get thrown a lot. The simple secret is to keep gettin' back on.
- Never ask a barber if you need a haircut.
- Never follow good whiskey with water, unless you're out of good whiskey.
- Never miss a chance to rest your horse.
- Never miss a good chance to shut up.
- Never smack a man who's chewin' tobacco.
- Never trust a cowboy until you have seen him ride! (anon)
- No matter who says what, don't believe it if it don't make sense.
- The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.
- Remove your spurs before getting in bed. (anon)
- Talk low, talk slow, and don't say too much.
- Tellin' a man to git lost and makin' him do it are two entirely different propositions.
- A smart ass just don't fit in a saddle.
- Speak your mind...then ride a fast horse! (anon)
- There are two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works.
- There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading, the few who learn by observation, the rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
- Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
- Trust everybody in the game, but always cut the cards.
- When you give a lesson in meanness to a critter or a person, don't be surprised if they learn their lesson. (anon)
- When you're throwin' your weight around, be ready to have it thrown around by somebody else.
- The wildest critters live in the city!
- Write it in your heart. Stand by the code, and it will stand by you.
- You don't need decorated words to make your meanin' clear. Say it plain and save some breath for breathin'.
Songs about Cowgirls
- Annie Oakley - The Red Clay Ramblers (1992)
- Blue Jeans, Cowgirl Boots and Lipstick - Wade Burleson (2006)
- Cowboy Girl - Parsons Green (2001)
- Cowboys to Girls - The Intruders (1968)
- Cowgirl and the Dandy, The - Brenda Lee (1980)
- Cowgirl Cute and Cowboy Crazy - Steve Hill (1995)
- Cowgirl in a Coupe DeVille - Terry Gregory (1984)
- Cowgirl in the Sand - The Byrds (1972)
- Cowgirl's Dream, A - Cowboy Jazz (1982)
- Even Cowgirls Get the Blues - Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings (1986)
- How a Cowgirl Says Goodbye - Tracy Lawrence (1997)
- I Want to Be a Real Cowboy Girl - KG and the Ranger (1996)
- I'd Like to Be a Cowgirl - Cathy Fink (1989)
- I've Just Got to Be a Cowgirl - Judy Coder (2002)
- Little Ol' Cowgirl - The Dixie Chicks (1992)
- Lonesome Cowgirl - Randy Meisner (1978)
- Montana Cowgirl - Emmylou Harris (1992)
- Rosalie (Cowgirl's Song) - Thin Lizzy (1977)
- She's Only a Cowboy When it Rains - Kris Tyler (1998)
- Somebody Buy This Cowgirl a Beer - Shelly West (1984)
- Swing-Time Cowgirl - Patsy Montana (1940)
- That Girl is a Cowboy - Garth Brooks (2006)
- What the Cowgirls Do - Vince Gill (1994)
- When it Comes to Cowgirls I Just Can't Say No - Abbott (1978)
Songs about Cowboys
- All-Around Cowboy of 1964 - Buddy Alan (1974)
- Are There Any More Real Cowboys? - Randy Travis (1985)
- Asphalt Cowboy - Hank Thompson (1976)
- Asphalt Cowboy, Parking Lot Lover - Mac Curtis (1975)
- Ballad of Paladin - The Rebels (1962)
- Bluejeans and Cowboy Boots - Jory Rose (2005)
- Broomstick Buckaroo - Smiley Burnette (1962)
- Buckaroo - Lee Ann Womack (1998)
- Cadillac Cowboy - Heather Myles (1995)
- Calls Himself a Cowboy - Rick Cordes (2003)
- Champagne Cowboy Blues - Kevin Ayers (1971)
- Coca-Cola Cowboy - Mel Tillis (1979)
- Cowboy - Kid Rock (2006)
- Cowboy and the Lady, The - Tommy Cash (1977)
- Cowboy and the Rose - Chris LeDoux (1980)
- Cowboy Auctioneer - Betty Adel (2007)
- Cowboy Beat - The Bellamy Brothers (1992)
- Cowboy Blues - Gary Allan (1999)
- Cowboy Boots - Dave Dudley (1963)
- Cowboy Boots and Bathin' Suits - Jerry Jeff Walker (1998)
- Cowboy Cadillac - Confederate Railroad (1999)
- Cowboy Calypso - Russ Barenberg (1980)
- Cowboy Convention - Buddy Alan and Don Rich (1970)
- Cowboy Hall of Fame, The - Bobby Barnett (1975)
- Cowboy Hat - Solomon Burke (1981)
- Cowboy Hat in Dallas - The Charlie Daniels Band (1989)
- Cowboy in a Three-Piece Suit - Clint Eastwood (1981)
- Cowboy in Khaki - Dick Thomas (1944)
- Cowboy in Me, The - Tim McGraw (2001)
- Cowboy in the Continental Suit - Marty Robbins (1964)
- Cowboy Jack - The Callahan Brothers (1948)
- Cowboy Jimmy Joe - Lolita (1961)
- Cowboy Logic - Michael Martin Murphey (1990)
- Cowboy Love - John Michael Montgomery (1996)
- Cowboy Lullaby - Dave Insley (2005)
- Cowboy Man - Lyle Lovett (1986)
- Cowboy Nation - Chris Wall (1999)
- Cowboy on the Highway - Riders in the Sky (1986)
- Cowboy, Take Me Away - The Dixie Chicks (1999)
- Cowboy Waltz - New Lost City Ramblers (1964)
- Cowboy Wedding Song - Clint Eastwood (1963)
- Cowboy's Born With a Broken Heart, A - Boy Howdy (1993)
- Cowboy's Dance Song - James Barton Adams (2003)
- Cowboy's Dream - Judy Coder (2003)
- Cowboy's in Love, The - Riders in the Sky (1994)
- Cowboy's Sweetheart, The - Logan Wells (2008)
- Cowboy's Work is Never Done, A - Sonny and Cher (1972)
- Cowboys Ain't Supposed to Cry - Moe Bandy (1977)
- Cowboys and Clowns - Ronnie Milsap (1980)
- Cowboys and Indians - The Cross (1987)
- Cowboys and Rodeos - Quartette (1996)
- Cowboys are a Girls Best Friend - Liz Anderson (1999)
- Cowboys Are Common as Sin - Max D. Barnes (1980)
- Cowboys Don't Cry - Daron Norwood (1994)
- Cowboys Don't Shoot Straight Like They Used To - Tammy Wynette (1981)
- Cowboys Like Us - George Strait (2003)
- Cowboys to Girls - The Intruders (1968)
- Cowboy's Best Friend, A - Murray Ross (2004)
- Coyote and the Cowboy, The - Ian Tyson (1987)
- Coyote Song (Montana Cowboy) - Gene Wooten (1994)
- Dancin' Cowboys - The Bellamy Brothers (1980)
- Don't Call Him a Cowboy - Conway Twitty (1985)
- Don't Ever Fall in Love With a Cowboy - Judy Coder (2004)
- Dreams of a Cowboy - Sebastian (1978)
- End is Not in Sight (The Cowboy Tune) - Amazing Rhythm Aces (1976)
- Even a Cowboy Can Dream - Sylvia (1996)
- Even Cowboys Like a Little Rock and Roll - Chris LeDoux (1984)
- Every Cowboy's Dream - Rhett Akins (1997)
- Faster Horses (the Cowboy and the Poet) - Tom T. Hall (1976)
- Four-Wheel Cowboy - C.W. McCall (1976)
- Give Me a Straight-Shootin' Cowboy - Patsy Montana (1938)
- God Gave the Cowboy Montana - Sons of the San Joaquin (2000)
- God Must Be a Cowboy - Dan Seals (1984)
- Gonna Be a Cowboy - The Maines Brothers Band (1990)
- Good Ride, Cowboy - Garth Brooks (2005)
- Handsome Texas Buckaroo - Zora and the Hometowners (1937)
- He's a Cowboy - Wylie and the Wild West Show (2000)
- He's a Cowboy From Texas - Ronnie McDowell (1979)
- He's a Wild and Reckless Cowboy - Judy Coder (2005)
- Honky-Tonk Stardust Cowboy - Bill Rice (1971)
- Horses, Dogs and Cowboys - Don Edwards (2000)
- I Ain't No Cowboy, I Just Found This Hat - Tiny Tim (1977)
- I Wanna Be a Cowboy 'til I Die - Jim Collins (1985)
- I Want a Cowboy - Katrina Elam (2005)
- I Want a Little Cowboy - Jerry Abbott (1978)
- I Want to Be a Real Cowboy Girl - KG and the Ranger (1996)
- I Want to Be a Cowboy's Sweetheart - Judy Coder (2000)
- I'd Love to Be a Cowboy - The Tennessee Ramblers (1940)
- I'm a Cowboy - Smokin' Armadillos (1995)
- I've Got a Weakness for Cowboys - Joni Harms (2001)
- Just Another Cowboy Song - Vanishing Breed (1974)
- Lady Takes the Cowboy Every Time, The - Gatlin Brothers (1984)
- Last Cowboy Song - Ed Bruce and Willie Nelson (1980)
- Last of the Singing Cowboys - Marshall Tucker Band (1979)
- Last of the Sunshine Cowboys - Eddy Raven (1974)
- Lavender Cowboy, The - Cisco Houston (1961)
- Leather Jacket Cowboy - Tobin Mathews and Co. (1960)
- Let the Cowboy Dance - Michael Martin Murphey (1991)
- Lonesome Cowboy - Russ Hamilton (1961)
- Lonesome L.A. Cowboy - New Riders of the Purple Sage (1973)
- Magic Cowboy Boots - Carey Kotsionis (2003)
- Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow up to Be Cowboys - Gibson/Miller (1994)
- Midnight Cowboy - Ferrante and Teicher (1969)
- Montana Cowboy - Michael Cleveland (2006)
- My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys - Grady Martin (1980)
- New York City Cowboys - Randy Barlow (1981)
- New York Cowboy - The Nashville Superpickers (1981)
- Nothin' But Cowboy Boots - Blue Country (2005)
- Nuclear Cowboy - John Sykes (2000)
- Ragtime Cowboy Joe - Judy Coder (2002)
- Real Cowboy - Billy 'Crash' Craddock (1980)
- Rhinestone Cowboy - Randy Jones (2007)
- Ride, Cowboy Ride - Marty Robbins (1961)
- Ride 'Em Cowboy - Paul Davis (1975)
- Riders in the Sky (Cowboy Legend) - Peggy Lee (1949)
- Rock 'n' Roll in a Cowboy Hat - Slim Dusty (1995)
- Rodeo Cowboy - Lynn Anderson (1976)
- Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy - Big and Rich (2004)
- Sea of Cowboy Hats - Chely Wright (1995)
- She Wants to Marry a Cowboy - Louie Allen (2006)
- Should've Been a Cowboy - Toby Keith (1993)
- Sleepy Cowboy - The Five Sharps (1952)
- Texas Cowboy Night - Mel Tillis and Nancy Sinatra (1981)
- Texas Cowboys - Grid (1994)
- Thank the Cowboy for the Ride - Tammy Wynette (1989)
- That Woman Keeps This Cowboy Comin' Home - David Rogers (1976)
- That's the Way a Cowboy Rocks and Rolls - Jacky Ward (1980)
- This Cowboy's Hat - Chris LeDoux (1991)
- Two-Gun Cowboy, The - Wilf Carter (1940)
- Wanderin' Cowboy - Don Edwards (1997)
- Whatcha Gonna Do with a Cowboy - Chris LeDoux (1992)
- When I Was a Cowboy - Katy Moffatt (2001)
- Where Do Cowboys Go When They Die? - Michael Martin Murphey (1990)
- Wind Sings a Cowboy Song - Smiley Burnette (1946)