Also see Hugs, Valentines, Love, Courtship and Weddings.
- Caught Smoochin'
- Christmas Kisses
- Gimme a Kiss
- Here's a Kiss
- His Kiss
- How about a Kiss
- Hug a Little, Kiss a Little
- Hugs and Kisses, Please
- I Kiss Better Than I Cook
- It's in His Kiss
- Just How Many Toads Do I Have to Kiss?
- A Kiss and a Dozen Roses
- A Kiss and a Promise
- A kiss for Each Day of the Week
- A Kiss for Luck
- A kiss is a Jumper Cable of the Heart
- A Kiss is Just a Kiss
- A Kiss to Build a Dream On
- Kiss Me, You Fool
- The Kiss of a Lifetime
- Kisses $1.00
- Kissin' in the Kitchen
- One Kiss Led to Another
- Sealed with a Kiss
- So Kissable
- Teach Me How to Kiss
- Then He Kissed Me
- Throwin' Kisses
- World's Best Kisser
- XXX's and OOO's
- You Fill Our Days with Hugs and Kisses
- Your Kiss I Can't Resist
- A Zillion Kisses
- Better an honest slap in the face, than an insincere kiss. (Yiddish Proverb)
- For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
- Give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score; Then to that twenty, add a hundred more: A thousand to that hundred: so kiss on, To make that thousand up a million. Treble that million, and when that is done, Lets kiss afresh, as when we first begun. (Robert Herrick)
- I can forget my very existence in a deep kiss of you. (Byron Caldwell Smith)
- I ran up the door, opened the stairs, said my pajamas and put on my prayers, turned off my bed, hopped into the light, and all because you kissed me good-night! (from an old song)
- If kisses were the water I would give you the sea,
If hugs were the leaves I would give you a tree,
If love was time, I would give you eternity.
- If you are ever in doubt as to whether to kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of the doubt. (Thomas Carlyle)
- It is the passion that is in a kiss that gives to it its sweetness; it is the affection in a kiss that sanctifies it. (Christian Nestell Bovee)
- It takes a lot of experience for a woman to kiss like a beginner.
- A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know. (Mistinguett)
- A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. (Ingrid Bergman)
- A kiss is a secret told to the mouth instead of the ear. (Edmond Rostand)
- Kisses kept are wasted; Love is to be tasted. (Edmund Vance Cooke)
- Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other. (Rene Yasenek)
- Kisses are a better fate than wisdom. (e. e. cummings)
- Never let a fool kiss you, or a kiss fool you.
- Oh, what lies there are in kisses! (Heinrich Heine)
- People who throw kisses are hopelessly lazy. (Victor Hugo)
- Sometimes it's better to put love into hugs than to put it into words.
- Soul meets soul on lovers' lips. (Percy Bysshe Shelley)
- The soul that can speak through the eyes can also kiss with a gaze. (Gustavo Adolfo Becquer)
- The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer. (Oliver Wendell Holmes)
- To let a fool kiss you is bad...To let a kiss fool you is worse.
- 'Twas not my lips you kissed but my soul. (Judy Garland)
- Why does a man take it for granted that a girl who flirts with him wants him to kiss her--when, nine times out of ten, she only wants him to want to kiss her? (Helen Rowland)
- You have to kiss a lot of toads to find your handsome prince.
- Your Kiss is on my List of the Best Things in Life
Thirty Kinds of Kisses
- Bath Kiss: Surprise your love with a kiss while he/she is showering or in the tub.
- Body Kiss: Run your tongue up your partner's arm. When you reach the lips, give him/her a passionate kiss.
- Camping Kiss: Cuddle up together in a sleeping bag on a beautiful cool night.
- Down to Your Toes Kiss: Look deeply and longingly into your love's eyes, then take their face gently in both hands, and kisses them passionately!
- Eskimo Kiss: Rub noses while lying in bed.
- Eye Kisses: End a kissing session with a tender kiss on their closed eyes.
- Feather Kisses: Spread the lightest possible kisses all over their face.
- Finger Kisses: Gently nibble and kiss your mate's fingers.
- Flavored Kiss: Put on some flavored lip gloss and kiss your guy on the lips.
- Football Kisses: After a pass, kiss your love; after a touchdown give her a really passionate kiss. (same thing for baseball with hits and homeruns)
- Gentle Kiss: Rub your finger across their lips and look up at them and tell them that you love them. Then kiss gently, hardly touching lips.
- Goodbye Kiss: Send your love off in the morning with a quick kiss. As they turn to leave, pull them back for a more passionate kiss
- Ice Kiss: Put an ice cube in your mouth until your mouth becomes cold. Remove the cube and give a kiss that will send chills!
- Kissing in the Rain: Kiss under an umbrella in the rain. (or even without an umbrella)
- Lip Savor: Gently kiss your lover's top or bottom lip and then lick it before kissing.
- Morse Code Kiss: Using long and short kisses, spell out a message and have your love try to decipher them.
- Neck Kiss: Go behind her and move her hair out of the way. Then kiss and softly blow on her neck.
- No-Cal Kiss: kisses are low-calorie so they make a great dessert any time.
- On-Screen Kiss: When you are watching a movie, kiss the same way the actors kis.
- Open Eyes Kiss: Look at each other while kissing.
- Password Kiss: Every time you ask a questions you have to give a kiss before you get an answer.
- Stairwell Kiss: At a party or gathering, steal away to a private location like behind a door or on the stairwell and kiss.
- Toe Kiss: Nibble on your lover's toes and plant little kisses ever upwards, ever upwards...
- Unexpected Kiss: Give your love a kiss on the cheek for no good reason.
- Wake Up Kiss: Before your partner awakes, softly kiss their cheek and then their lips.
- Whisper Kisses: Give little kisses to your love's ears while whispering romantic things.
- Make Up Kisses: Give them a kiss for each bad thing that happened to them that day.
- Video Kiss: When you are apart send a video of yourself blowing kisses.
- Check Kiss: Write a check to them for 1,000 kisses. Tell them they can cash it any time.
- Drive-By Kiss: Walk by your partner and kiss them when they are not expecting it. Tell them they were a victim of a drive-by kissing.
Before you kissed me only winds of heaven
Had kissed me, and the tenderness of rain--
Now you have come, how can I care for kisses
Like theirs again?
I sought the sea, she sent her winds to meet me,
They surged about me singing of the south--
I turned my head away to keep still holy
Your kiss upon my mouth.
And swift sweet rains of shining April weather
Found not my lips where living kisses are;
I bowed my head lest they put out my glory
As rain puts out a star.
I am my love's and he is mine forever,
Sealed with a seal and safe forevermore--
Think you that I could let a beggar enter
Where a king stood before?
(Percy Bysshe Shelley)
See! the mountains kiss high heaven,
And the waves clasp one another;
No sister flower would be forgiven
If if disdained its brother;
And the sunlight clasps the earth,
And the moonbeams kiss the sea--
What are all these kissings worth,
If thou kiss me not me?
There's a kiss to say I love you,
There's a kiss to say I care.
There's a kiss to prove our friendship,
There's a kiss for us to share.
There's a kiss to say its always,
There's a kiss to say its true.
But the kiss I loved most,
Was the kiss I got from you.
I Love You
(Ella Wheeler Wilcox)
I love your lips when they're wet with wine
And red with a wild desire;
I love your eyes when the love light lies
Lit with a passionate fire.
I love your arms when the warm white flesh
Touches mine in a fond embrace;
I love your hair when the strands enmesh
Your kisses against my face.
Kisses Kept are Wasted
(Edmund Vance Cooke)
Kisses kept are wasted;
Love is to be tasted.
There are some you love, I know;
Be not loathe to tell them so.
Lips go dry and eyes grow wet
Waiting to be warmly met.
Keep them not in waiting yet;
Kisses kept are wasted.
A man had given all other bliss,
And all his worldly worth for this,
To waste his whole heart in one kiss
Upon her perfect lips.
from This Kiss
(Faith Hill, written by Beth Neilen-Chapman, Robin Lerner and Annie Roboff.
© Puckalesia Songs / Warner-Tamerlane Publishing. From "Faith", © 1998, Warner Brothers.)
It's the way you love me,
It's a feeling like this.
It's centrifugal motion,
It's perpetual bliss.
It's that pivotal moment,
It's, ah, impossible.
This kiss, this kiss.
This kiss, this kiss.
Why Kissing Is Good for You
- ...it helps prevent tooth decay. Dr. Peter Gorden explains. "After eating, your mouth is full of sugar solution and acidic saliva, which cause plaque build up. Kissing...stimulates saliva flow and brings plaque levels down to normal."
- ...it relieves tension. A passionate kiss is a great relaxation technique, says stress consultant, Michelle Kay Mcnabb. "When your mouth is in a kissing position, you're almost smiling and, as our emotions and body language are so closely linked, it's almost impossible to smile and feel tense at the same time," she explains. "Also, your breathing becomes deeper and your eyes close when you kiss--that's what you do when you relax. It's a perfect way to shut out the world."
- ...it helps you lose weight. "A long kiss makes the metabolism burn up sugar faster than usual," says Claire Potter. "The calories burned depend on the intensity."
- ...it slows the aging process. "Kissing helps to tone your cheek and jaw muscles, so they're less likely to sag," says Fitness Consultant, Claire Potter.
- ...it increases fitness levels. "If kissing is exciting, you release adrenaline into the bloodstream and your heart pumps more blood around your body," says Dr. Susan Hotchkies. "It's a great cardiovascular workout."
- ...it is a good indication of what's to come. Kissing a new man gives you the perfect opportunity to check out his pheromones--the chemical messengers that signal sexual attraction." The first kiss is always a good way to work out if there's any chemistry between you," says Paul Brown, a sexual and marital therapist.
- ...it boosts self-esteem. "In theory, when you're kissing, you're happy. And when you're happy, you feel good about yourself," says psychotherapist Paul Zeal.
Just For Fun
KISSING METER KISSES: Turn a box into your own kissing meter and wear it around your neck. Have an "expired" sign appear when you need another kiss.
EYE TEST KISS: Make an eye chart like the ones that you see in a doctor's office where the letters get progressively smaller. Have the chart read, "If you can read this you are close enough to kiss me."
,.-'^H E ,-^ ^-,\
,.-'^ R S ,.-^ \|
\ H E ,.-^ k
Songs about Kisses
- After One Kiss - George Maharis (1962)
- Ain't Gonna Kiss Ya - The Ribbons (1963)
- Always Late With Your Kisses - Dwight Yoakam (1988)
- Another First Kiss - They Might Be Giants (2001)
- Baby, Let Me Kiss You - King Floyd (1994)
- Betcha Can't Kiss Me Just One Time - Ike Turner (1999)
- Big Kiss - The Canadian Sweethearts (1959)
- Bittersweet Kisses - Margie Bowes (1961)
- Blowing Kisses in the Wind - Paula Abdul (1991)
- Butterfly Kisses - Bob Carlisle (1997)
- Can I Kiss You Goodnight? - The Kirby Stone Four (1949)
- Can She Kiss - Jimmy Bowen (1958)
- Candy Kisses - George Morgan (1949)
- Careless Kisses - Red Foley (1950)
- Casual Kiss, A - The High Tensions (1961)
- Catch Me a Kiss - Jaye P. Morgan (1961)
- Chocolate Kiss - Diana Drew (2006)
- Chocolate Kisses - Dean Davies (2006)
- Christmas Kisses - Marty Robbins (1967)
- Consider Yourself Kissed - Charlie Barnet Orchestra (1941)
- Could I Have This Kiss Forever? - Houston and Iglesias (2000)
- Counterfeit Kisses - Helen Carter and Don Davis (1951)
- Country Kisses - The Oklahoma Wranglers (1951)
- Cover You in Kisses - John Michael Montgomery (1998)
- Cranberry Kisses and Strawberry Hugs - Rosalie Allen (1951)
- Crimson Kiss - Jordi Rosen (2005)
- Dance, a Kiss, and a Promise, A - Randy Starr (1957)
- Delicious Are Your Kisses - B. Byrd, T. Terrell and B. Nunn (1952)
- Devil in Your Kisses and the Angel in Your Eyes, The - Street (1976)
- Don't Talk, Just Kiss - Right Said Fred (1992)
- Dynamite Kisses - Johnnie and Jack (1954)
- Empty Kisses - Biff Collie (1956)
- Eso Beso (That Kiss) - Paul Anka (1962)
- Every Little Kiss - Bruce Hornsby and the Range (1987)
- Every Time I'm Kissing You - Faron Young (1958)
- Every Time That I Kiss Carrie - Julius La Rosa (1955)
- First Date, First Kiss, First Love - Sonny James (1957)
- First Kiss - Marcy Jo (1962)
- Gal Who Invented Kissing, The - Wylie and the Wild West Show (2001)
- Get Your Kisses While You Can - Claude Boone (1949)
- Girl I Never Kissed, The - Arthur Prysock (1970)
- Gimme a Little Kiss, Will Ya Huh - April Stevens (1951)
- Give Her a Great Big Kiss - The New York Dolls (2006)
- Give Him a Great Big Kiss - The Shangri-Las (1965)
- Give Me More, More, More of Your Kisses - Lefty Frizzell (1951)
- Give Me One Last Kiss and Go - Tony Booth (1970)
- Give Me Your Kisses - Louis Armstrong (1968)
- Gonna Get a Little Kissin' Tonight - Tony and Joe (1958)
- Goodbye Kisses - Cowboy Copas (1963)
- Haul Off and Kiss Me - Caroline Aiken (1996)
- Heart Full of Love for a Handful of Kisses, A - Eddy Arnold (1948)
- His Kiss - Betty Harris (1964)
- Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me - Wendy Zoffer (2003)
- How Can You Kiss Me? - Mike and John and Bill (1963)
- How in the World Do You Kiss a Memory? - Skeeter Davis (1970)
- Hug a Little, Kiss a Little - The Lamplighters (1956)
- Hug and a Kiss, A - The Moonlighters (1954)
- Huggin', Squeezin', Kissin', Teasin' - Wilf Carter (1952)
- Hugs and Kisses - Gerald Levert (1991)
- I Don't Want Your Kisses if I Can't Have Your Love - Jo Alexis and Richard Alexander (2001)
- I Kissed a Queen - Dean Reed (1959)
- I Saw Esau Kissing Mary Lou - Ginny Wright (1954)
- I Saw Mommie Kissing Santa Claus - Lynn Anderson (1971)
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - Jimmy Boyd (1952)
- I Wanna Hug You, Kiss You, Squeeze You - Billy Williams (1955)
- I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now - Emile Ford (1962)
- I'd Like to Kiss Susie Again - Kenny Roberts (1952)
- I'll Blow You a Kiss in the Wind - Boyce and Heart (1969)
- I'll Kiss You - Cyndi Lauper (1984)
- I'm Going to Copyright Your Kisses - Hank Locklin (1951)
- I'm Gonna Dry Every Tear with a Kiss - Bill Haley (1950)
- If I Kiss You, Will You Go Away? - Lynn Anderson (1967)
- If Teardrops Were Kisses - The Robins (1955)
- If Wishes Were Kisses - The Fontane Sisters (1951)
- In France They Kiss on Main Street - Joni Mitchell (1975)
- Innocent Kiss - Craig Chaquico (2002)
- Invitation to a Kiss - Terry Stafford (1964)
- It Took One Kiss - Jaye P. Morgan (1959)
- It Was That Kiss - The Lawrence Welk Orchestra (1957)
- It's in His Kiss (Shoop Shoop Song) - Betty Everett (1964)
- Jeannie's Last Kiss - Bobby Bare (1964)
- Jenny Kissed Me - Eddie Albert (1956)
- Just Because of a Kiss - Andre Williams (1956)
- Just Kiss Me - Sue Thompson (1965)
- Just One Kiss - Exile (1988)
- Just One Last Kiss - J. Geils (1988)
- Just One Little Kiss - The Maddox Brothers and Rose (1950)
- Just One More Kiss - Renee and Renato (1983)
- Just Smoochin' - King Curtis (1958)
- Keeping Your Kisses - Kris Tyler (1997)
- Kiss, The - The Delicates (1960)
- Kiss, The - The Cuff Links (1970)
- Kiss a Fool Goodbye - The Penguins (1955)
- Kiss an Angel Good Mornin' - Charley Pride (1971)
- Kiss an Angel Good Morning - Heather Myles (1998)
- Kiss and a Dozen Roses, A - Larry Finnegan (1963)
- Kiss and a Promise - Ruby Wells (1954)
- Kiss and a Rose, A - The Orioles (1949)
- Kiss and Cuddle - Sanya Budna (2008)
- Kiss and Make Up - Whiskeytown (2008)
- Kiss and Run - Tommy Roe (1963)
- Kiss and Run Lover - Ken Curtis (1958)
- Kiss and the Keys, A - Red Sovine (1965)
- Kiss and Say Goodbye - The Manhattans (1976)
- Kiss and Tell - Bryan Ferry (1987)
- Kiss Away - Ronnie Dove (1965)
- Kiss Away the Pain - Patti LaBelle (1986)
- Kiss By Kiss - Elton Britt (1951)
- Kiss For Christmas, A - Luther Vandross (1995)
- Kiss for Tomorrow - Teddi King (1959)
- Kiss From a Rose - Seal (2007)
- Kiss from Cora - The Ames Brothers (1961)
- Kiss from Your Lips, A - The Flamingos (1956)
- Kiss Her Once for Me - Jim Glaser (1968)
- Kiss in the Dark - Pink Lady (1979)
- Kiss in Your Eyes, The - Eydie Gorme (1957)
- Kiss is a Kiss, A - Rocking Chairs (1958)
- Kiss, Kiss, Kiss - The Jive Five (1965)
- Kiss, Kiss, Kissin' in the Corn - Captain Stubby (1947)
- Kiss Like Yours, A - June Valli (1955)
- Kiss Me - Shelly Fairchild (2005)
- Kiss Me Again - Jane Powell (1949)
- Kiss Me and Kiss Me and Kiss Me - Perry Como (1959)
- Kiss Me at Midnight - N Sync (1998)
- Kiss Me Big - The Lost Continentals (1997)
- Kiss Me Goodbye - Petula Clark (1968)
- Kiss Me, I'm Gone - Marty Stuart (1994)
- Kiss Me in the Car - John Berry (1993)
- Kiss Me in the Dark - The Randy Rogers Band (2006)
- Kiss Me in the Rain - Barbara Streisand (1979)
- Kiss Me, Kate - The Poor Richards (2006)
- Kiss Me Like Crazy - The Maddox Brothers and Rose (1953)
- Kiss Me Now - Lila McCann (2000)
- Kiss Me on the Bus - The Replacements (1985)
- Kiss Me Quick - Terry Stafford (1961)
- Kiss Me, Sailor - Diane Renay (1964)
- Kiss Me the Way I Like it - George McCrae (1978)
- Kiss Me Thru the Phone - Soulja Boy (2008)
- Kiss Me to the Music - Bobby 'Blue' Bland (1989)
- Kiss Me with Your Eyes - Dillon Woods (1999)
- Kiss Mother Nature Goodbye - Hank Williams, Jr. (1991)
- Kiss of Fire - Georgia Gibbs (1952)
- Kiss on My List - Hall and Oates (1981)
- Kiss That Made a Fool of Me, The - Betty Cody (1954)
- Kiss the Boys Goodbye - Yvonne King (1941)
- Kiss the Bride - Elton John (1983)
- Kiss the Girl - Little Texas (1997)
- Kiss the Hurt Away - Mack White (1982)
- Kiss the Lips of a Fool - Rufus Lumley (1968)
- Kiss to Build a Dream On, A - Bob Eberly (1951)
- Kiss to Remember You by, A - Susan Rafey (1961)
- Kiss You All Over - Exile (1978)
- Kiss-Crazy Baby - Johnnie and Jack (1955)
- Kissed Away the Night - Alan Price (1976)
- Kisses - Sheena Easton (1985)
- Kisses and Hugs - Michael James (1997)
- Kisses Don't Lie - George Ducas (1995)
- Kisses for Breakfast - The Fifth Estate (1967)
- Kisses in the Moonlight - George Benson (1986)
- Kisses in the Rain - Jody Reynolds (1999)
- Kisses Like Fire - Stephanie Winslow (1984)
- Kisses Never Lie - Carl Smith (1961)
- Kisses on My Neck - Jason Morphew (1995)
- Kisses on Paper - Teresa Brewer (1952)
- Kisses Sweeter Than Wine - Arlo Guthrie and Pete Seeger (1981)
- Kissin' at the Drive-in - Gary Shelton (1958)
- Kissin' Conversation - Kathy Linden (1958)
- Kissin' Cousins - Elvis Presley (1964)
- Kissin' Game - Dion (1961)
- Kissin' Games - Minnie Pearl and Grandpa Jones (1956)
- Kissin' Her and Crying for You - The Checkmates, Ltd (1966)
- Kissin' in the Back Row of the Movies - The Drifters (1974)
- Kissin' in the Kitchen - The Dovells (1962)
- Kissin' on the Phone - Paul Anka (1961)
- Kissin' Time - Bobby Rydell (1959)
- Kissing in the Rain - Tommy Page (2000)
- Kissing My Love - Bill Withers (1973)
- Kissing My Pillow - Rose Maddox (1961)
- Kissing Tree, The - Billy Grammer (1959)
- Kissing You - Keith Washington (2003)
- Kissing Bridge - The Fontane Sisters (1951)
- Last First Kiss - John McCutcheon (2002)
- Last Kiss - Minus-One (2009)
- Last Kisses - The Nields (1998)
- Let Me Kiss Ya - Nick Lowe (1982)
- Let the Fool Kiss You - The Velvets (1964)
- Let's Just Kiss - Harry Connick, Jr. (1997)
- Let's Just Kiss and Say Goodbye - Tierra (2007)
- Let's Kiss and Make Up - The Field Mice (1991)
- Let's Kiss and Try Again - Jean Shepard (1954)
- Lips That Kiss So Sweetly Can Lie So Easily - Jimmy Fautheree (1951)
- Little Did She Know She'd Kissed a Hero - Gabbie Nolen (2002)
- Little Kiss Each Morning, A - Bing Crosby (1958)
- Long Distance Kiss - Ronnie Self (1969)
- Long Distance Kisses - Larry Hosford (1975)
- Long Distance Kissing - Sandy Posey (1976)
- Long, Slow Kisses - Jeff Bates (2005)
- Lost Forever in Your Kiss - Dolly Parton and Porter Wagoner (1972)
- Love and Kisses - Janis Martin (1957)
- Love Me Long, Hold Me Close, Kiss Me Warm and Tender - Hibbler (1958)
- May I Kiss the Bride? - The Dreamlovers (1961)
- Miss You Kiss, A - Tony Martin (1957)
- Moonlight Kiss - The Earls (2005)
- Mouth on Mine - Breck Alan (2006)
- My Lips Miss Your Kiss - Wade Richardson (1997)
- Na Na Hey Hey, Kiss Him Goodbye - Steam (1969)
- Never Been Kissed - Sherrie Austin (1999)
- Next Kiss is the Last Goodbye, The - The Pacers (1961)
- No Kissin' and Huggin' - Richard Berry and the Pharaohs (1956)
- One Kiss for Old Times Sake - Ronnie Dove (1965)
- One Kiss From You - Britney Spears (2000)
- One Kiss Led to Another - The Coasters (1956)
- One Kiss Too Many - Eddy Arnold (1949)
- One Last Cold Kiss - Greenhouse (2009)
- One Last Kiss - Clay Country (2004)
- One Little Kiss - From the Heartland Bluegrass (2005)
- One Little Kiss From You - Jessie Matthews (2005)
- One Long Kiss - John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page and Albert Lee (1984)
- One More Kiss - Paul McCartney (1973)
- Other Side of This Kiss - Mindy McCready (1998)
- Our First Kiss - Jonathan Edwards (1994)
- Park the Pickup, Kiss the Girl - Chad Brock (2001)
- Passionate Kisses - Mary Chapin Carpenter (1993)
- Perfect Kiss, The - Bette Midler (1995)
- Prelude to a Kiss - Charlie Byrd (1959)
- Proof is in the Kissing, The - Charlie Louvin (1966)
- Pucker Up - Patty Larkin (1986)
- Pucker Up, Baby - Weston (2009)
- Pucker up, Buttercup - Mike and Steve Broussard (2009)
- Put All Your Kisses in an Envelope - Dale Evans (1951)
- Rose and a Kiss, A - Madhouse (1994)
- Save Your Kisses for Me - Margo Smith (1976)
- Saving My Kisses - Margie Rayburn (1958)
- Sealed with a Kiss - Bobby Vinton (1972)
- Secret Kisses - Frankie Carle and His Orchestra (1952)
- She Wakes Me With a Kiss Every Morning - Nat Stuckey (1971)
- Shut up and Kiss Me - Michelle Wright (2004)
- Smoochin' - Margie Rayburn (1957)
- Sometimes Hugs Are Better Than Kisses - Mishima (2008)
- Soul Kiss - Olivia Newton-John (1985)
- Steal My Kisses - Ben Harper (2001)
- Stealing Kisses - Sam Cooke (1958)
- Stolen Kisses - Toni Brown (2003)
- Stop and Kiss Dance, The - Ralph Flanagan Orchestra (1953)
- Sure Fire Kisses - Justin Tubb and Goldie Hill (1955)
- Sweet Talk and Sugar Kisses - Randy Starr (1957)
- That One Kiss - Gogi Grant (1961)
- Then He Kissed Me - The Crystals (1963)
- This Kiss - Faith Hill (1998)
- Throwin' Kisses - Sue Thompson (1961)
- Thousand Kisses Deep, A - Mike Myers (2010)
- Til I Kissed You - The Everly Brothers (1959)
- Till I Kissed You - Connie Smith (1976)
- Till We Kissed - The Guess Who (1964)
- Too Far Away to Kiss You - Erik Darling (1994)
- Trading Kisses - Matt Lucas (1961)
- Two Hearts and Two Kisses - The Charms (1955)
- Two Hearts, Two Kisses, Make One Love - Winters and Robbins (1955)
- Unusual Kiss, An - Melissa Etheridge (1995)
- Vision of a Kiss - B-52's (2008)
- Warm Kisses in the Cool of the Night - Eddie Fisher (1950)
- Warmed-Over Kisses, Left-Over Love - Brian Hyland (1962)
- We Kiss in a Shadow - Sammy Davis, Jr. (1962)
- We Kissed - Johnny Nash (1960)
- When Can I Kiss You Again? - Michael Brecker (2007)
- When I Kissed You - Rick Derringer (2002)
- When She Kisses Me - John Gorka (2006)
- When You Kiss a Stranger - Eddie Fisher (1950)
- Whenever You Kiss Me - Steve Barri (1962)
- Who'll Give Me Kisses? - Louie Innis (1953)
- XXX's and OOO's (American Girl) - Trisha Yearwood (1994)
- Yesterday's Kisses - Betty Harris (1962)
- You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This - Toby Keith (2001)
- You Weren't Ashamed to Kiss Me Last Night - Anita Carter (1967)
- Your Kiss - The Freddy Martin Band (1949)
- Your Kiss is Sweet - Syretta Wright (1975)
- Your Kisses Will - Crystal Gayle (1979)
- Zillion Kisses, A - Tommy Page (1988)
(some of the above titles came from Eric's Thematic Songlists)