Also see Girls Grow Up, Daddy's Girl, Dolls, Pretty is as Pretty Does, Girl Name Song Lists, and Children.
- 100% Girl
- Ain't She Cute
- Ain't She Sweet
- All-American Girl
- All Girl
- American Beauty
- American Girl
- Atta Boy, Girl
- Ballerina Girl
- Barefoot Girl
- Beary Special Girl
- Berry Special Girl
- Big Girls Do Cry
- Big Girls Don't Cry
- Blue Jean Girl
- Buttons and Bows
- Complicated Girl
- Cowboy Girl
- Curious Girl
- Daddy's Girl
- Daddy's Little Girl
- Daddy's Little Princess
- A Daughter is a Gift of Love; Given From God Above
- A Daughter is a Joy Forever
- Daughters are Special, Especially Mine
- Day-Dreamin' Girl
- Don't Hate Me 'Cause I'm Beautiful
- Fears, Tears, Beautiful Ears (piercing)
- Funny Girl
- A Girl Thang
- Girl With Sad Eyes
- A Girl's Best Friend is Her Mother
- A Girl's Gotta Do What a Girl's Gotta Do
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
- Girls Only, No Boys Allowed
- Girl Power
- Girls Rule!
- Girls Will Be Girls
- Good Morning, Little Schoolgirl
- Has Anybody Seen My Gal?
- Hello, Pretty Girl
- I Want to Be a Real Cowboy Girl
- I'm a Big Girl Now
- I'm Just a Girl Who Can't Say No
- I Enjoy Being a Girl
- I Saw Her Standing There
- I Wish I Was a Little Boy Again (with tomboy pictures)
- Independent Girl
- Isn't She Great
- Isn't She Lovely
- It's a Girl!!
- It's Not Easy Being a Princess
- Just One of the girls
- Just the Girls
- Let the Little Girl Dance
- Like Mother, Like Daughter
- Little Bitty Girl
- Little Girl Grin
- Little Girl in Blue Jeans
- Little Girl in Pigtails
- Little Girl of Four
- Little Girl, You've Had a Busy Day
- Little Girls are Angels Without Wings
- Little Girls are Heaven's Flowers
- Little Girls Are So Very Special!
- Little Lady
- Little Princess
- Little Surfer Girl
- Little Women
- Look at This Girl
- Material Girl
- Miss Smarty
- More Spice Than Sugar
- My Bonnie Lassie
- My Darling Daughter
- My Favorite Brunette
- My Girl
- The Next Prima Ballerina
- No Boys Allowed
- Our Little Miss Sunshine
- Our Little Princess
- Pretty as a Picture
- Pretty in Pink
- Pretty Little Tomboy
- Pretty Maids All in a Row
- Pretty Young Thing
- Princess of Quite-a-Lot
- Princesses on Parade
- Ribbons and Bows
- Rosy Cheeks
- Ruffles and Lace
- She's a Superstar
- Sitting Pretty
- Stubborn Kinda Girl
- Sugar and Spice--a Whole Lotta Spice
- Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice
- Sunshine Girl
- A Sweet New Baby Girl to Bring Happiness to Our World
- Thank God I'm a Country Girl
- Thank Heaven for Little Girls
- That's the Way Girls Are
- What a Girl Needs
- What a Girl Wants
- What a Girl Wants, What a Girl Needs
- What are Little Girls Made of?
- Where the Girls Are
- You Go, Girl
- You Grow, Girl
- You're Smile Lights Up the World
- All the dreams I prayed you'd be, are all the things you are.
- A princess is what you were meant to be, 'cause being sweet comes naturally!
- Boys' rooms are usually messy. Girls' rooms are usually messy, except it's a good smelling mess.
- A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer!
- A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.
- Daughter, you came as a sweet bundle from heaven and you've been a blessing ever since!
- Daughters are little girls that grow up to be your best friend.
- Giggles and curls, ribbons and bows--
she's so adorable from her head to her toes!
- Mothers and daughters become closer when daughters become mothers.
- You must have been a beautiful baby,'cause baby look at you now.
Girl ABC List
absolutely, acrobat, active, activity, actress, admirable, adorable, adventurous, agreeable, amazing, amusing, angel, angelic, animal cracker, apron, artistic, artwork, asleep, athletic, Aunt, authentic, awesome
baby doll, backyard, ballet, band aid, baptism, Barbie, bashful, baton, beads, beautiful, bedroom, bell bottoms, beloved, best friend, big-hearted, bike, birthday, boo-boo, book, bookworm, bow, bracelet, brother, bubble bath, busy, butterfly kisses
C calico, cameo, camp, candy, canopy bed, capable, captivating, cardigan, carefree, caring, cat, charm, cheerful, cheerleader, chic, chicken pox, child, chin, chocolate, christening, Christmas, clever, climb, clothes, computer, considerate, contented, cookies, cooking, courage, cousins, creativity, crochet, cuddly, curiosity, cute
dainty, Daisy, dancer, daredevil, daring, darling, dazzling, dear, delicate, dependable, determined, dignified, dimple, dirty, doer, dog, doll, doll house, drawing, dress, dress-up, drowsy, dungarees, dynamic, dynamite
eager, earnest, earring, Easter, easy-going, elegant, embroidery, emotional, endearing, energetic, enjoyment, enthusiasm, especially ___, even-tempered, everything else, excellent, exercise, exciting, exhausted, explorer, expressive, extra special, extraordinary, eyelashes
F fabulous, fairest, fairy tales, family, fancy, fantastic, father, favorites, fearless, feminine, flamboyant, flirt, freckles, French fries, friendly, friends, frilly, frown, full of life, fun, funny, funny face
G gabby, games, generosity, gentle, genuine, gifted, giggle, gingham, girl, Girl Scouts, giving, gleeful, go-getter, good grade, goodbye, goofy, goose, gorgeous, graceful, gracious, grandparents, grimy, grin, growing, growing up, grumpy, gum, gymnastics,
hair, Halloween, halo, hamburger, hand print, handstand, happy, hat, headstrong, heaven sent, helper, high heels, hilarious, hip huggers, hobby, holiday, home, homework, hopscotch, huggable, hula hoop, humorous
I I love you, ice cream cone, ideal, imagination, imp, impressive, incredible, independent, industrious, innocent, inquisitive, inspiring, intelligent, interests, interesting, intuition, inventive, irresistible
J jazzy, jeans, jelly beans, jewelry, jogger, joker, joyful, jubilant, jump rope, jungle gym, just ___, juvenile
K keepsake, kid, kidder, kind-hearted, kindergarten, kinfolk, kiss, kissable, kitchen, kite, kitten, knit, knowledgeable
lace, laugh, leader, library, light-hearted, likable, limber, lipstick, little, lively, locket, lovable, lovely, loving, loyal
M macaroni and cheese, magical, make believe, makeup, Mama, manners, Me!, memories, messy, mirror, mischievous, modest, Mom, moments, mother's little helper, mud pies, music, music box,
N nail polish, name, nap, naughty, neat, necklace, needlework, nice, niece, nifty, night owl, nightgown, NO!, noisy, nonstop, nose, nutty
obedient, obstinate, only child, oodles, open-hearted, optimist, orderly, ordinary day, ouch!, outfit, outgoing, outgrown, outspoken, outstanding, overalls, overjoyed
P painting, pajamas, panda, papa, paper dolls, parasol, parents, park, party, pastel, pearls, perceptive, perfection, perfume, perky, pets, petite, pink, playful, playground, playhouse, please, poised, polite, polka dot, Popsicle, precious, precocious, pre-school, pretend, pretty, puppy, purse
quaint, quality, quarantine (measles, etc.), quarter, queenly, question, quick, quiet, quilt, quite ___, quizzical, quote
radiant, Raggedy Ann, ray of sunshine, reader, regal, reliable, remarkable, ribbon, rocking chair, rowdy, ruffles, running
S sassy, school, school bus, sensational, sensible, sensitive, sewing, shoes, showing off, shy, siblings, silly, sister, skillful, skirt, sleepy, smart, smile, snack, sparkle, special, spirited, spontaneous, story book, strong, sun glasses, super, surprise, sweet, swing
tap dancing, talented, talkative, tea party, teacher, team, teddy bear, teeter totter, teeth, telephone, tender-hearted, terrific, Thanksgiving, thimble, thoughtful, tiara, ticklish, timid, tiny, tiptoe, tired, tireless, toes, toys, tradition, treasures, tricycle
U ultimate, umbrella, unbelievable, uncle, uncomplaining, unconditional, under, underneath, understanding, underwater, unforgettable, unique, unkempt, unmistakably, unselfish, unusual, unwrap, upbeat, upside down
V vacation, vanity, variety, very ___, vibrant, virtue, visitors, vitality, vivid, vixen, vocal
W wacky, walk, warm-hearted, whimsical, whine, whirl, whirlwind, whisper, why?, wiggly, wild, willful, willing, wink, winner, wise, witty, wonderful, worker, worthy, wow!, writer
X X marks the spot, xanthous (fair-haired), eXcellent, eXceptional, eXciting, X-ing (school crossing), Xmas, XOX (kisses and hugs), eXpert, eXplorer, x-ray, eXtraordinary, eXtra special, eXuberant, XXX (tic tac toe), xylophone
Y yarn, yawn, yikes!, you did it!, young, youngsters, yourself, yowling, yo-yo, yuck!, yummy
Z zany, zestful, zesty, zigzag, zillion, zip, zip-a-dee-doo-dah!, zip code, zipper, zippy, zodiac, zoo, zoom, zoophilist (one who loves animals), ZZZZZZ
Also use months, days, special events in the child's life, the name of the child and his relatives and friends, state and town you live in, street name, the child's favorite TV shows, computer games, music, etc.
I have a daughter made of silk
And gossamer and such,
Her sister is a muslin child,
As sturdy to the touch
As homespun is, as warm, as dear . . .
Beloved both, this much
They've taught me, silken butterfly
And merry muslin moth,
That silk and muslin, woven together,
Make a lovely cloth!
I can button buttons,
I can lace shoes, and--
Sometimes I'm allowed to wear
Any dress that I choose.
A Daughter Is...
A Daughter is . . .
A joy bringer,
A heart warmer,
A memory maker,
A Daughter is . . .
Little girls are precious gifts,
wrapped in love serene.
Their dresses tied with sashes
and futures tied with dreams.
When my wits start frazzling under the stress
Of a three-year-old's contrariness,
I can resist--for a moment or two--
The all-too-innocent eyes of blue,
And harden my heart to the sunny smile
Flaunting transparent infant guile--
If my angry gaze doesn't happen to fleck
One damp little curl at the back of her neck.
A Daughter Like You is a Precious Gift
D oes so much to bring you joy
A dds lots of love to your world
U plifts you with her smile
G ives you memories to cherish
H as the warmest hugs to share
T ouches your heart with her sweetness
E njoys doing thoughtful things
R adiates her own special beauty
and is loved and Treasured more with every year.
Sugar and Spice
Sugar and spice
and everything nice
that's what little girls are made of
Sunshine and rainbows
and ribbons for hair bows
that's what little girls are made of
Tea parties, laces
and baby doll faces
that's what little girls are made of
I'm a Little TNT!
I'm a little TNT
I'm as cute as I can be
I can sing and I can dance
I wear ruffles on my
(oops, boys, take another guess)
I wear ruffles on my dress
I learned this poem when I was a little girl. I told my daughter that if she ever goes on another cruise and leaves my three granddaughters with me for eight days I will teach them this poem ;-)
On Being the Mother of a Little Girl
A careful woman I ought to be
a little lady follows me.
I do not dare to go astray
for fear she'll go the self same way.
Not once can I escape her eyes:
Whate'er she sees me do she tries.
Like me she says she's going to be,
that little lady who follows me.
I must remember as I go
through summer sun and winter snow.
I'm molding for years to be
that little lady who follows me.
There Was a Little Girl
(Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
There was a little girl
who had a little curl
Right in the middle
of her forehead,
When she was good,
she was very, very good,
But when she was bad
she was horrid.
Why God Made Little Girls
(Henry Alfred Dixon)
God made the world with its towering trees,
Majestic mountains and restless seas.
Then stopped and said, "It needs one more thing,
Someone to laugh and dance and sing.
To walk in the woods and gather flowers,
To commune with nature in quiet hours."
So God created little girls.
With laughing eyes and bouncing curls.
With joyful hearts and infectious smiles,
Enchanting ways and feminine wiles.
And when He'd completed the task He'd begun,
He was pleased and proud of the job He'd done.
For the world when seen through a little girl's eyes,
Greatly resembles His own paradise.
What is a Girl?
She's a bundle of sweetness
and brightness and fun
The beauty of springtime,
the warmth of the sun.
She's Innocence covered with
mud, sand and soot
She's Motherhood dragging
a doll by the foot.
She's a composite picture
of giggles and tears
Of tantrums, excitement,
amusement and fears.
A bundle of mischief
and often a tease
A creature of moods
not too easy to please.
She can capture your heart
with her pixie-like grin
Or chatter and beg till
your patience wears thin.
But obedient, naughty,
mischievous or coy
She's Mom's little Darling
and Dad's pride and joy.
What is a Daughter?
A daughter is love in a bright pink bow
A bundle of happiness all aglow
A tomboy in jeans with a tear streaked face
Crying because she has just lost a race.
Then all of a sudden, no longer small,
She's a vision of loveliness dressed for a ball
A dreamer, a schemer, no two days the same
What is a daughter . . . It's more than a name
She's a pleasure, a treasure, a comfort each day
Loving and sweet in her own special way
She's a sense of contentment felt deep inside
Bringing a lifetime of pleasure and pride!
Of mud you've got a faceful,
Your clothing is disgraceful,
And from your shoes and socks and sleeves
Sand spills out by the caseful.
You're home from playground's slaughter,
In need of soap and water.
"Boys will be boys" the saying goes,
And boys, I guess, had "oughter."
But honey, you're my daughter!
Thank Heaven for Little Girls
Each time I see a little girl of five or six or seven,
I can't resist a joyous urge to smile and say:
Thank heaven for little girls,
For little girls get bigger every day.
Thank heaven for little girls,
They grow up in the most delightful way.
Those little eyes so helpless and appealing,
One day will flash and send you crashing through the ceiling.
Thank heaven for little girls,
Thank heaven for them all no matter where, no matter who.
Without them what would little boys do?
I really do like ice cream--
All kinds, like peach and cherry,
Chocolate and strawberry.
But Mommy says on special days
When I'm dressed up in frills
That I must choose vanilla--
Just in case of spills.
The Tea Party
I had a little tea party
this afternoon at three.
'Twas very small,
three guests in all,
Just I, myself and me.
Myself ate up the sandwiches,
While I drank up the tea.
'Twas also I who ate the pie,
And passed the cake to me.
A Little Girl's Heart
A little girl's heart must be wide and deep,
To hold all the things that she likes to keep;
A curly-haired doll that holds out its hands
And walks and talks when occasion demands.
A bright colored bow, her favorite book,
A little toy stove that really will cook;
A gay, cheery song, to sing when she's glad,
A corner to hide in, (when she's been bad).
There is plenty of room for the girl next door
And the blue silk dress in the downtown store;
A soft fluffy kitten with playful charms
And a welcome spot in her mother's arms.
A Mirror for My Daughter
(Enid Levinger Powell)
When you were born I said, "A girl
Like me." But your eyes and hair
And skin took all their shades
From your aunt and father; Your narrow
Wrists and throat--your great-grandmother's.
I searched for years to find myself
In you--some quirk of mind, some
Finally I gave up and looked
Straight at you to discover
Who this person is who isn't
Me. And you looked back alight with love
And hope identical to my own.
Angel of Mine
(Linda Wiseman, used with permission)
I know a little angel,
in 'my' house she resides;
Disguised as my little girl,
her real identity she hides.
She touches every heart,
one smile is all it'll take;
To lighten your stressful load,
of those days when you'd
thought you'd break.
One glance at her smile,
you won't want to look away;
So peaceful and captivating,
you'll want to keep it for forever and a day.
So for those who don't believe,
in angels from far away places;
Look a little closer to home,
they maybe disguised under
very familiar faces.
My Baby Girl and Me
It's three am, they're all asleep,
and no one's here to see,
As we rock slowly back and forth,
My baby girl and me.
Her little hand is feather light
Tucked up against my chin.
I hold her tiny hand in mine,
and stroke her baby skin.
The house about us creaks and groans,
The clock hands creep around.
She snuggles closer to me still,
And makes her baby sounds.
I love these quiet hours so much,
And cherish every one.
Store memories up inside my heart
For lonely nights to come.
All too soon she'll be grown up,
Her need for mama gone.
But until then I still have time
For kisses and for song.
Time for quiet hours like this
With her cuddled in my arms,
Where I wish she'd always stay
Protected, safe and warm.
And yet I know the day will come,
She'll let go of my hand.
And go out in the wondrous world,
I'll smile and understand.
But until then she's mine to love
With no one here to see.
As we rock slowly back and forth,
My baby girl and me.
"Where is my treasure?"
I ask in despair.
"Where is that peace,
That life without care?"
"Why, this adversity?
Such turmoil and strife!
Can I take it all
For the rest of my life?"
Then, weary and spent,
I'm still shaking my head,
As I tuck my three daughters
Into each little bed.
They're asleep, I'm exhausted,
Though their prayers brought a smile.
In the silence I'll talk
To my 'Father' awhile.
"Where is my treasure?"
I ask Him in tears.
"How do I measure
The lengthening years?"
"I'm not getting younger;
I'm tired; worn out!
There are others who HAVE!
Why must I live without?!"
In the silence I'm waiting,
Though I also feel shame;
Discouraged, I look
For another to blame.
In the silence and darkness
Comes an answer I've sought . . .
"My daughter, your treasure
Can NEVER be bought!"
"Then I must wait for Heaven,
For the treasure I seek?"
I ask Him, quite harshly;
Yet, feeling quite meek.
"If you look close beside you,
You'll discover your treasure!
Tell me, my daughter,
Just how DO you measure?"
"Would you trade what you have
For the gold of another?
Your husband; your children,
Your father; your mother?!"
"Your friends, have you any?
Are they faithful and true?
I ask you, my child,
Would you cast them from you?"
"And, now, as you kneel,
And pray by these beds;
As you gaze with such love,
On these sweet, trusting heads;"
"Tell me, now, where's your treasure?"
And, I looked at each one;
But, instead, I saw treasures,
That shone like the sun.
First, an emerald, my oldest;
With a beauty so deep,
It can be quite disarming.
Then, next, is my ruby,
My youngest of all.
Such mischief and wisdom,
In one, who's so small.
And, last, but not least,
Comes the one in the middle;
Now, here is the one
Who's truly a riddle--
Brilliant and silly;
Wacky and wise.
Always the source
Of another surprise.
A spirit so strong,
In this frail, little girl.
Why, she is no other
Than my shining pearl!
So, here are my treasures.
They've been here, all the time.
Neither bought; nor are sold,
Gifts of God, they are mine.
So, whenever in doubt,
Look around, in your world.
You, too, may discover
An Emerald, Ruby, and Pearl!
Songs about Daughters
- Daughters - John Mayer (2004)
- If I Had a Daughter - Roxie Dean (2005)
- In My Daughter's Eyes - Martina McBride (2003)
- Talk to Your Daughter - Robben Ford (1988)
- Yes, My Darling Daughter - Dinah Shore (1941)
Songs about Girls
(many of these are not about children but make good page toppers)
- All-American Girl - The Statler Brothers (1975)
- Ballerina Girl - Lionel Richie (1986)
- Barefoot Girl - The Playmates (1957)
- Blue Jean Girl - John Hassinger (1999)
- Blue Jean Girls - Main Attraction (2006)
- Blue Little Girl, A - Smiley Burnette (1937)
- Blue-Eyed Dancing Girl - Brian Kachejian (2007)
- Blue-Eyed Girl - Ghostwriter (2008)
- Blue-Eyed Kentucky Girl - Loretta Lynn (1995)
- Brown-Eyed Girl - The Isley Brothers (1994)
- Brownsville Girl - Bob Dylan (1986)
- California Girls - Beach Boys (1965)
- Carolina Girls, Best in the World - Chairmen of the Board (1980)
- Carolina Sunshine Girl - Buck Graves (2000)
- City Girl - Mike Bloomfield (1977)
- Colorado Girl - Townes Van Zandt (1969)
- Corn-Fed Arkansas Girl - Luke Wills (1948)
- Cornflake Girl - Tori Amos (1994)
- Cowboy Girl - Parsons Green (2001)
- Curious Girl - Kat Terran (2001)
- Daddy's Little Girl - The Mills brothers (1950)
- Dance, Girl - The Charts (1957)
- Dance, Girl, Dance - Gerry Granahan (1961)
- Dance, Little Girl - The Cavaliers (1966)
- Dance on, Little Girl - Thurston Harris (1964)
- Dancing Girl - David Blue (1973)
- Danville Girl - Cisco Houston (1962)
- Day-Dreamin' Girl - New Riders of the Purple Sage (1980)
- Delaware Girl - Nik Everett (2008)
- Five Little Johnson Girls, The - The Stonemans (1966)
- Flower Girl - The Miracles (1971)
- Foolish Little Girl - The Shirelles (1963)
- Girl Behind the Frown, The - Mona McCall (2007)
- Girl Can't Help it, The - Alan Dale (1957)
- Girl From Chelsea, The - Davy Jones (1967)
- Girl From Greenwich Village, The - The Trade Winds (1965)
- Girl From Indiana - The Overlanders (1966)
- Girl from Ipanema, The - Stan Getz and Astrud and Gilberto (1964)
- Girl From Ohio - The Outlaws (1976)
- Girl from the Canyon - Jonathan Edwards (1977)
- Girl From West Virginia - Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver (2005)
- Girl from Willow County - Johnny Cymbal (1969)
- Girl in a Picture Hat - George Barnes (1946)
- Girl in Black - The Troggs (1967)
- Girl in the Blue Velvet Band, The - Tommy Jennings (2005)
- Girl in the Garden - S.J. Tucker (2006)
- Girl in the Window - Bobby Hart (1959)
- Girl in White - Wynn Stewart (1967)
- Girl on a Swing - Kevin Ayers (1969)
- Girl Sittin' Up in a Tree - Burl Ives (1965)
- Girl Thang, A - Tammy Wynette and Wynonna (1994)
- Girl Unusual - The Goodman Brothers (1999)
- Girl With Auburn Hair - Kenn Morr (2008)
- Girl with Green Eyes - The Rising Sons (1966)
- Girl With Grey Eyes - Kevin Keller (2006)
- Girl With No Name - Lorcan James (2010)
- Girl With Sad Eyes - The Steeltown Three (1962)
- Girl With the Blue Dress on - John Hartford (1996)
- Girl With the Curious Smile - Wedding Present (2006)
- Girl With the Golden Braids, The - Studio Group (2007)
- Girl With the Heather Green Eyes, The - Frank Fields (1957)
- Girl With the Indigo Eyes - Russ Freeman (1994)
- Girl with the Long Brown Hair - John Hartford (1968)
- Girl With the Pigtails in Her Hair, The - Charlie Barnet (1940)
- Girl With the Pretty Name - Sketch Williams (2008)
- Girl With the Raven Hair, The - Jody Reynolds (1960)
- Girl's Gotta Do What a Girl's Gotta Do, A - Mindy McCready (1997)
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper (1983)
- Girls Ride Horses, Too - Judy Rodman (1987)
- Girls, Girls, Girls - Motley Crue (1987)
- Go Away, Little Girl - Donny Osmond (1971)
- Go, Girl, Go - Jett Powers (1957)
- Good Little Girls - Blue Country (2004)
- Good Morning, Little Schoolgirl - Ten Years After (1969)
- Green-Eyed Girl - Ted Hawkins (1994)
- Grey-Eyed Girl - Funklogic (2003)
- Happy Girl - Martina McBride (1998)
- Hello, Little Girl - The Fourmost (1963)
- Honey-Eyed Girl - Jerry Wallace (1969)
- Hoosier Girl - Straight No Chaser (2005)
- I Want to Be a Real Cowboy Girl - KG and the Ranger (1996)
- I'm a Big Girl Now - Sammy Kaye Orchestra (1946)
- I'm a Sad Girl - Joshie Armstead (1967)
- I'm So Glad I'm a Little Boy and You're a Little Girl - Boyd and Peevey (1954)
- Independent Girl - Caren Armstrong (1999)
- Indiana Girl - Pat Boone (1975)
- Jersey Girl - Bruce Springsteen (1986)
- Just an Old-Fashioned Girl - Eartha Kitt (1958)
- Kentucky Girl - The Fortunes (1977)
- Knoxville Girl - The Country Gentlemen (1963)
- Laughing Girl - Hollywood Saxons (1963)
- Let Her Be a Little Girl a Little Longer - Mike Douglas (1966)
- Let the Little Girl Dance - Billy Bland (1960)
- Little Bitty Girl - Bobby Rydell (1960)
- Little Girl - Syndicate of Sound (1966)
- Little Girl, The - John Michael Montgomery (2000)
- Little Girl Blue - Don Gardner (1964)
- Little Girl, Don't Cry - Lucky Millinder (1950)
- Little Girl Dressed in Blue - J.B. Hutto and the New Hawks (1999)
- Little Girl From Greenwood, Georgia - Joanie Sommers (1970)
- Little Girl From Little Rock - Marilyn Monroe (1953)
- Little Girl Grin - Bruce Goldish (2004)
- Little Girl, I Love You So - The Velvetones (1960)
- Little Girl in Blue Jeans - Bill LaBounty (1978)
- Little Girl in Pigtails - The Marcus Brothers (1958)
- Little Girl Lost - Maxine Brown (1964)
- Little Girl of Four - Malcolm Yelvington (1997)
- Little Girl, You've Had a Busy Day - Bobby Rydell (1964)
- Little Space Girl, The - Jesse Lee Turner (1959)
- Lonely Little Girl - Yvonne Vaughn (1965)
- Lost Little Girl - The Roemans (1965)
- Mississippi Girl - Faith Hill (2005)
- Morning Girl - Shaun Cassidy (1977)
- Most Beautiful Girl, The - Charlie Rich (1973)
- My Carolina Sunshine Girl - Hoyt Axton (1971)
- My Little Girl - Tim McGraw (2006)
- Mystery Girl - Mark Valentino (1963)
- New Hampshire Girl - Hutch (1998)
- New Jersey Girl - Nerf Herder (2005)
- North Dakota Girl - James Talley (2008)
- Old-Fashioned Girl - The Hagers (1975)
- Old-Fashioned Girl in a Gingham Gown - Masters of Harmony (1990)
- One More Year of Daddy's Little Girl - Ray Sawyer (1976)
- Pixie Girl - Jill Jackson (1964)
- Plano, Texas Girl - Houston Marchman (2000)
- Please, Little Girl - Heinz (1964)
- Pony-Tail Girl - Glen Garrison (1959)
- Prairie Girl - Sons of the San Joaquin (1995)
- Prettiest Little Girl in the Country - Norman and Nancy Blake (1988)
- Pretty Little Dream Girl - The Cowboy Ramblers (1937)
- Pretty Little Girl in the Yellow Dress - Carl Dobkins, Jr. (1961)
- Pretty Little Tomboy - Onie Wheeler (1965)
- Quicksilver Girl - The Steve Miller Band (1968)
- Quiet Girl, A - The Dave Brubeck Quartet (1960)
- Rock and Roll Girls - Alvin Lee (2004)
- Rock 'n' Roll Girl - The Rockets (1982)
- Sad Girl - The Intruders (1969)
- Sad Little Girl - The Beau Brummels (1965)
- Sad, Sad Girl - Barbara Mason (1965)
- Sail On, Little Girl, Sail on - Lead Belly (1940)
- San Antonio Girl - Steve Earle (1987)
- School Girl - Doug Wray (1959)
- She Ain't Your Ordinary Girl - Alabama (1995)
- Shy Girl - The Fireballs (1967)
- Silly Girl - Walter Scott (1967)
- Silly Lil' Girl - Charles Wright (1973)
- Silly Little Girl - The Fifth Estate (1965)
- Small-Town Girl - Claudia Church (1999)
- Smart Girl - Lauren Adams (2007)
- Smart Little Girl - Jonathan Russell (2007)
- Southern Girl - Maze (1980)
- Starry-Eyed Texas Girl - Hank Thompson (2001)
- Strange Little Girl - Sad Café (1979)
- Stubborn Kinda Girl - Genya Ravan (1978)
- Sunshine Girl - Tommy Hunt (1976)
- Sweet Baby Girl - Peggy Little (1969)
- Sweet Girl - The Squires (1955)
- Sweet Old-Fashioned Girl - The Cactus Brothers (1993)
- Sweet, Sweet Girl - Warren Smith (1958)
- Sweet-Eyed Georgia Girl - Atlanta (1984)
- Tan Girl - Micah (2006)
- Telephone Girl - The Red Clay Ramblers (1976)
- Thank Heaven for Little Girls - Maurice Chevalier (1957)
- That Girl is a Cowboy - Garth Brooks (2006)
- That's the Way Girls Are - Freddy 'Boom Boom' Cannon (1964)
- This Little Girl - Gary 'U. S.' Bonds (1981)
- This Little Girl of Mine - Faron Young (1972)
- Three Little Girls Dressed in Blue - Tex Williams (1950)
- Tomboy - Ronnie Dove (1968)
- Tuesday Girl - Van Trevor (1963)
- Two Little Girls - Jimmy Witherspoon (1952)
- Two Little Girls in Blue - Slim Dusty (1967)
- Uncertain Girl - Jason and the Scorchers (1996)
- Unhappy Birthday Girl - Asa Brebner (2000)
- Unhappy Girl - The Doors (2006)
- Uptown Girl - Billy Joel (1983)
- Valentine Girl - Tony Bellus (1959)
- Virginia Girl - Five Americans (1969)
- Walk with Me, Girl - Charlie Gracie (1969)
- West Virginia Girl - Gary Lee Vincent (1993)
- Western Girls - Marty Stuart (1989)
- When My Little Girl is Smiling - Steve Alaimo (1971)
- Where's the Girl? - Gerry Granahan (1960)
- Who's That Girl? - Stephanie Bentley (1996)
- XXX's and OOO's (American Girl) - Trisha Yearwood (1994)